We know after blaming your helmet, shampoo, genes, dandruff, pollution you came here to know the natural remedies for the hair fall. People experience hair fall at a certain stage of their lifetime. So don’t worry, we will say five beast natural ways to control your hair fall.
But before that, there are several reasons for hair fall. They might be medicines you use, lack of vitamins, lack of proper diet. So if you fail to know what’s the reason for your hair fall here, we will say some common reasons for hair fall.
Common reasons for hair fall:
- Genetic factors
- Stress at office or home
- Medications for health problems
- Lack of nutrition
- Radiation therapy
- Some hairstyles
5 best Natural Remedies for hair fall
1. Neem leaves:
Neem leaves have high medicinal properties. These leaves can be used for treating hair fall. Neem leaves have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
How to use?
- Paste the neem leaves and boil until it becomes a paste.
- Apply this paste to Scalp and massage gently.
- After 30 min, wash it with warm water. Do this twice a week.
Many of you know that onion is best to treat hair fall. Many Beauticians use this for their clients. But remember to wash it clean because onion smell can stick to hair.
How to Use?
- Peel the onion off and cut it.
- Blend the onion pieces until it becomes a paste.
- Now, apply the paste to Scalp for 20 min.
- Wash it off using shampoo.
3. Aloe vera mask:
Aloe vera works more for males than females. It increases the quality of hair and boosts the growth of hair.
How to use?
- Extract the pulp from the Aloe vera stalk.
- Now apply it to Scalp and hair.
- Wash it after 30 min with normal water.
- For best results do this 3-4 times a week.
4. Lemon :
Lemon juice or lemon oil increases the growth and quality of hair and reduces hair fall for a long extent.
How to Use?
- Apply lemon oil to the Scalp and hair.
- You can also use direct lemon juice to your Scalp. Leave it for 15 min and shampoo the hair.
5. Egg :
Do you know? Egg contains a high amount of protein, iodine, zinc, selenium and phosphorus. Using egg to hair can increase growth. The egg helps in Keratin creation and stops dandruff.
How to use:
- Take Egg white in a bowl.
- Take two tablespoons of curd and blend it.
- You can also add honey or olive oil to the solution.
- Apply to hair and leave it for 20 min.
- Now wash it off.